To get involved, students and interested members should submit the following required documents here.
- Students and community members: Your Resume or CV
- Faculty/ Staff Only: an NIH Biographical Sketch (MS Word or Fillable PDF, instructions and example HERE) and a personal statement
- All interested should complete the following On-Boarding Release Documents, includes photo release and volunteer release forms.
- A copy of CITI Certification in Human Subject Research or Responsible Conduct of Research (in either social or behavioral concentration) should be included (click here for external collaborators CITI link; click here for Emory affiliate CITI link).
- A high-quality, professional photo of yourself and brief description (max 2-3 paragraphs) of your interest in UHI, education, skills, and relevant experiences (see here for examples).
- Be sure you have joined our mailing list and follow us on social media!