To provide health disparities education and advocacy, build collaborative partnerships, and develop best practice models with low-wealth communities and those who work with them to advance equity in health and well-being.
Connect with us!
NEWS & EVENTS
- Click here for important EMORY Covid Mask Tips.
- UHI "Echoing Change" Initiative empowers allies in time of racial/ ethnic unrest. Click here for more information. Click here for survey.
- UHI is partnering with Open Hand Meals to provide food services during COVID-19. Click here for more information.
- To apply for UHI COVID-19 Relief, click here.
- Click here for UHI program updates!
- Mask donations are needed for the UHI mask drive. See below for more information. Click here for DIY mask tutorial.
- UHI at Grady is collecting and distributing face masks to Metro Atlanta. If you would like to volunteer, click here.
To get involved, please click here for on-boarding information.